08 Jul 13 Business Uses for Instagram
Instagram is one of the fastest growing iPhone photo sharing applications today. With over 5 million users, 95 million photos, and growing, it’s a perfect application to consider when creating your tactical social marketing plan. Below are some ideas and uses you can use for your business, or for yourself:
- Scavenger hunt for a tourist company
- Marriage proposal
- Restaurant: for people to showcase their dishes and special guests
- Interior Designer/Home Renovator to post pictures of a redesign/renovation as a promotion.
- National Sports Team to post pictures of fans and events.
- Night Clubs to post pictures of what the club looks like every night to get people to come in and check it out.
- Wedding Planner to post pictures of an entire wedding, step by step as a promotional tool for their services.
- Bakery to post pictures of baked goods as they’re made, post pictures of the process, and the happy customers.
- Volunteer House Project to post pictures of a group’s time building a house or school as a promotional tool to encourage new volunteers.
- Artist: Painter to post pictures of paintings as they’re being done, pictures of open houses and events, and corresponding prices.
- TV Station to post behind the scenes pictures of all the shows, actors that come to the lots, and news updates of current events.
- Theatres to post pictures of the actors, musicians, poets, bands, etc. that come through every night.
- Magazine to post pictures of the editors, journalists, interviewers as they create the stories and layouts.
What creative cases have you seen for Instagram?